Not only did I not have to get poked more, I also saved a lot of money ($100+). So I got my second Hepatitis A, which is supposedly good for a lifetime? I asked, "Like a lifetime warranty?" They laughed. "Yeah..." And they made me get the H1N1 flu shot which I wasn't that happy about because I didn't want the H1N1, anyway, I obeyed. She prescribed me 130 Doxycycline (Anti-Malaria). I was surprised that they only cost $8.50. I have to take those babies for 3-months, 2-weeks and 2-days.
My arms were tender for a few days, but luckily no side effects!! Last time I got a really bad headache, and think I even got a little cold. Thank you for praying for health!! My teammate, Brock is having a rough time with his, so keep him in your prayers too :)
This week has been exciting watching checks roll in.
It happens like this:
No checks for a few days, "God....?," four checks come the next day, "Thanks God! I knew you would/will provide!"
Then, no checks for awhile, next day...checks in the mail!!!
It's like Christmas time. I come home everyday looking forward to opening the mailbox like it's my stocking.
Some years you get awesome presents in your stockings like, earrings and lip gloss and the next year you get a candy cane and a pencil [insert laughs and possible exaggeration].
Some days I get bills in the mail, other days I get checks and notes with so much
encouragement!
Total as of today: $2,540
Total until flight booked: $460
Total until total-needed: $3,660
Almost halfway there!
I keep thinking positively, but I am still fearful I won't make it.
Last time 'round I wasn't as concerned...I'm trying to unpack these feelings. I'm trying to figure out what the motivation behind my fears is. I am also trying to open my eyes and ears to see and hear what God wants to show me.
Always,
Sarah C;
No comments:
Post a Comment