When I think about Jesus as a sacrifice for me, Sarah, I realize just how much He cares for me; compared to when I think about the cross for us. Of course the cross is for all of us, but sometimes I find myself lost in the crowd. Sometimes I believe that other's needs take priority over mine.
This is not so in the Lord's eyes. Actually, that is a lie that the devil would like for me to believe. The truth I am accepting is that, Jesus sees me, cares for me, knows me, loves all of me, and puts my needs at the same priority as other's. (Some say He's gifted.)
It's hard for me to accept that He sees me as equally as His other children, because I don't feel worthy of being accepted by Jesus. I think that this hurts His feelings. If someone I had known for a long time came to me and said, "well I don't feel worthy of your accepting me, so I'm going to hang out with the people that I think do accept me," I would feel disheartened. I would think, "I don't care about all that junk you have with you, I see you for you." This is Jesus heart toward me, towards us.
With that being said...
Jesus, I've gotsta rap fo yoU dawg!
Jesus you just wanna free us,
Break dem chains that seals us,
to this earth we're consumed in,
Come into my heart remove them,
Teach me your beats,
Bouncin' on da streets,
We gettin real for the Kingdom,
Ain't no one gon be grievin',
Laughter stays in the seat of,
The one who turns and believes in,
The crucifiction of
the Savior we love,
He got from death to life,
He's our allaby,
Come don't be shy,
He's a sweetie pie,
It's okay to cry
don't believe them lies.
True Love Makes You Fly...on wings like eagles!!!
Boom. Boom. Boom.
Peace Homies,
S-dAwG
p.s. Total Raised as of Today: $1,670.00
p.s.s. Needed for Goal: $4,530
No comments:
Post a Comment