Brock, Cameron, Sarah & Annie (2011 Flood Malawi Interns)

This is Grace. She is deaf.


Havin' fun @ Children of Blessing

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Slow 'n Steady

Wow!

It is so cliched to say, but time flies by!! Why does time seem to go that much faster when my to-do list gets longer and longer??

This passed weekend was well spent in Northern California! I had a wonderful time with my family and a few friends. I enjoyed my car ride storytelling and making my dad laugh. My sis and I busted our moves on the dance floor at our cousin's wedding, and later I got owned on the Bocce ball court. My mom on the other hand is a champ! Not only is she a champ on the Bocce ball court, but in the kitchen as well. There is nothing like a home-cooked meal!

God is definitely refining me through this process of trusting Him to provide! I am overwhelmed by the generosity of people and am struggling to receive their gifts without feeling guilty for asking in the first place. It is all a part of this whole surrendering to the Lord's call on my life.

To date, God has provided $1,420! He is good!

I am $1,580 shy from booking a flight for me and my Malawian,
and $4,780 away from the total cost of my trip.

Please pray that God would stir the hearts of those able to give financially.
Please also pray for my vision, to continue to see God holding my hand on this path.
Friday, I will visit my favorite travel clinic to prepare my body (through immunizations and such) for 2-months in the foreign land of Malawi!

I welcome your thoughts, inquiries, and words of encouragement :)

Dancing in His Grace,

Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment