The spring semester is quickly coming to an end and has caused me to survive 4.5 all-nighters. That would be 2 sets of 2 in-a-row. I do not believe in pulling all-nighters; I do not believe they are biblical, healthy, or something to be proud of however, they happen. One was for my own personal test, and the other 3.5 were for group projects.
Now, after 2 nights of sleeping for 12 hours I feel that I have almost caught up on my sleep. My next final is on Tuesday and my last final is on Thursday. I can't believe I have finished 4 years of college!
This week has also been filled with praying, dialoguing, planning, thinking, hearing updates and such for my trip to Malawi.
Right now, our biggest goal as a team is to raise the rest of our funds!
I have raised:
$3,392!
I need to raise:
$2,808!
Technically my funds are due May 13th TODAY! However, I have received a "grace extension."
Is it crazy to think that God might provide $2,808 in just a few days?? Let's see...
I need your help! If you personally are able to give/partner in this journey with me you can give online by following these steps: If you are unable to give personally, do you know of anyone who is? If you do, please direct them here or send me their contact information and I will contact them.
1. Go to http://www.diveintoflood.c om/give/
2. Register for an account (to ensure tax receipt)
3. Select my team code MA611SC
4. Select my name (Sarah Colin) from the "commemorative' drop-down menu
5. Memo my name (Sarah Colin) in the comment box
3. Select my team code MA611SC
4. Select my name (Sarah Colin) from the "commemorative' drop-down menu
5. Memo my name (Sarah Colin) in the comment box
6. Please notify me with the amount for my records email: sarahcolin@ymail.com
If you are unable to give personally, do you know of anyone who is? If you do, please direct them here or send me their contact information and I will contact them.
Please continue to pray for me and the rest of the team!
If you have any additional questions about the trip, feel free to contact me by leaving a comment here, emailing me at sarahcolin@ymail.com, sending me a facebook message, or calling me.
Believing,
Sarah Colin
No comments:
Post a Comment